AquaStar Swim School Terms & Conditions
- Enrolment forms and full course fees must be processed in order to book your place. Payment must be processed within 48hrs of completing your booking form in order to confirm your booking.
- Late payment may result in you losing your swimming place.
- All known medical conditions or health issues of parent/carer & child must be disclosed to AquaStar Swim School prior to starting lessons and kept updated during your course/s.
- Please do not bring your baby swimming if you/they have been unwell with sickness or diarrhoea within 7 days prior to your lesson. For advice on all contagious illnesses, please contact us before swimming.
- Missed lessons cannot be refunded or transferred in any circumstance.
- AquaStar Swim School reserves the right to change lesson times and venues and in some circumstances cancel classes. If an alternative class is not given, will a refund be issued.
- One adult must enter the water with each baby/toddler. That adult is exclusively responsible for the safety of the baby/toddler both in the pool and the surrounding areas. Siblings in the class or on pool side must be accompanied by a second adult.
- If another adult will bring your child to the lesson, you must provide us with their name and notify us of any medical conditions they may have, prior to the lesson.
- We operate a strict double nappy policy for babies and toddlers who are not yet fully toilet trained. The inner layer can be either a disposable or reusable swim nappy, and the outer layer must be a Splashabout Happy Nappy, or similar. This still applies if even if baby is wearing a wetsuit.
- AquaStar Swim School reserves the right to refuse entry into the pool without the appropriate swimwear.
- Customers are expected to behave in a civilized manner towards the teacher and other customers at all times.
- Customers accept that at times there will be physical contact between the teacher and their child, in a professional, caring manner.
- Swimmers should not enter the pool until instructed by the teacher and must tell the teacher if, for any reason, they need to leave the pool before the end of the lesson.
- AquaStar Swim School and the pool facility will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury whilst on pool premises.
- Please note during our classes photo's or video recordings are not permitted. Photos at the end of the class of just your child are permitted but prior permission must be obtained from the Instructor and the photo must not include others in the class without their consent.
- You are full responsibility for all the applications of AquaStar Swim School, you may practise outside the classes now and in the future.
AQUASTAR SWIM SCHOOL DISCLAIMER
AquaStar Swim School believes in taking the upmost care and giving its total commitment to the safety and wellbeing of all its clients, throughout all its classes. The safety of everyone during an AquaStar lesson is paramount. As well as AquaStar ensuring where ever and whenever possible the safety of its lessons; there is an expectation that each parent is responsible for themselves and their child. Any spectators are expected to abide by pool- side rules and to be responsible at all times for their own behaviour and actions.
Due care and attention is required at all times within the pool and its surrounding areas by everyone. Any body of water has obvious inherent risks including, and not limited to drowning.
If while observing AquaStar lessons, or taking part in AquaStar lessons any conduct, matter or condition under your or the control of pool-side spectators contributes directly or indirectly to a death, injury or loss suffered, or damage to any part of the swimming pool or building in which the pool is located, or any adjoining lands, buildings or boundaries then if caused by you, your child, or those in whose care you have placed your child, (for the purposes of the lessons) AquaStar Swim School, its employees or instructors will not accept any liability.
We are happy to discuss any of our Terms and Conditions and this Disclaimer at your time of booking.
Safety in our classes and your wellbeing is our priority.
Please Note: When you arrive for your first lesson you will be asked to agree and sign to say that you understand and agree to our Terms & Conditions and that you understand this disclaimer.